RECRUIT AT MBU
If you are interested in recruiting at MBU, please fill out the Recruiter Request Form below. All recruiter reservations must be made via the recruitment request form. For more information you’ll want to peruse our frequently asked questions. For any additional information, please contact Rebecca Brock in the Executive Office at 920.206.2310.
Guest Suites Request Change: The Guest Relations team is now handling all room requests. Please email Karrie Flegal or call 920.206.2370 to check availability.
The Wilds | Matt Taylor | Sept. 14-15
Baptist Mid-Missions | Charles Ellis | Sept. 15-17
Baptist World Mission | David Canedy | Sept. 15-17
Camp Joy | Michael & Rachel Innocenti | Sept. 21-22
Aaron Schneider | Trail Ridge Camp | Sept. 22-23
Ironwood | Craig Lawson | Sept. 30-Oct. 2
Inter-City Baptist School | Dr. Jim & Jean Hubbard | Oct. 1-2
The Edge | Scott Carsley | Oct. 5-6
Green River Christian Academy | Julie Chappell | Oct. 6-7
FBFI | Chaplain Joe Willis | Oct. 7-8
Biblical Ministries Worldwide | Steve Rygh | Oct. 8-9
Camp Grace | Scott & Christina Schulman | Oct. 13
Longview Camp | Stephen Pendell | Oct. 14-15
MTT Ministries | Bob & Joyce Landis | Oct. 15-17
Red Cliff Bible Camp | Keith Holt | Oct. 19
Deltona Christian School | Pastor Mike Foster | Oct. 19
Shannon Baptist Church | Pastor & Mrs. Tim Lehman | Oct. 20
Neighborhood Bible Time | Larry Koontz | Oct. 20-21
First Baptist & Valley Christian | Pastor Joel & Kelly Mikkelson | Oct. 22-24
Camp Assurance | Scott & Debbie Randolph | Oct. 22
Southland Christian Ministries | Mike & Amy Herbster | Oct. 26-27
Camp Chetek | Randy Tanis | Oct. 28-30
Camp Joy | Michael & Rachel Innocenti | Oct. 29-30
Heritage Christian School, Findlay, OH | Tim & Theresa England | Nov. 13
First Baptist School, Rosemount, MN | Scott Cain | Nov. 20
Waupaca Christian Academy, Waupaca, WI | Aaron Hatcher | Nov. 20
Baptist Mid-Missions | Charles Ellis | Jan. 27-29
Victory Academy for Boys | Mark Massey | Feb. 1-2
Grace Baptist Church | Adam Breiner | Feb. 2
Bible Baptist Christian School, Hampton GA | Andrew & Patti Starr | Feb. 4-5
Baptist World Mission | David & Nancy Canedy | Feb. 9-11
Harvest Christian Academy | Lawrence Nagengast | Feb. 23-24
Camp Chetek | Randy Tanis | March 1-3
Heritage Christian Academy | Joel & Chelsea Crews | March 1
Anchorage Camp, Lake Waccamaw, NC | Seth Litzenberger | March 21-24
Wolf Mountain, Grass Valley, CA | Ben & Melissa Erway | March 25-7
Camp CoBeAc, Prudenville, MI | Aaron Wilson | March 31 – April 1
Trail Ridge Camp, Hillsboro, WI | Aaron Schneider | April 6
Hidden Treasures Preschool, Midland, MI | Abbey Tomko | April 12-13
Fourth Baptist Christian School | Andrew Broere | April 20
On campus recruiters are generally given a display table in the lobby of the Dining Complex. If you are shipping materials to Maranatha, please indicate this to us on your request form, so we can have the material by your table when you arrive.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I recruit on campus or advertise my job opportunity to graduates?
- Fill out the request form. If your organization has never recruited on Maranatha’s campus before, you will need to supply your ministry philosophy or mission statement when you fill out the form.
- Post your announcement on Maranatha’s Career Services online for students, alumni, and men seeking ministry positions.
When can I recruit on campus?
- Maranatha welcomes recruiters to campus throughout the academic year, instead of hosting a ministry recruitment week, in order to continually keep ministry opportunities in front of the students.
- It is our privilege to assist like-minded ministries in promoting their staffing needs to our students! We believe that hands-on ministry involvement helps equip young people to serve the Lord in local churches and the world in the years to come to the praise of His glory!
- Limiting the number of recruiters on campus to two ministries at a time also gives recruiters exclusive access to students and helps to eliminate a “competition” feel.
What if I would like to invite students to a recruitment party?
- If you desire to host a party you may indicate that on your reservation form.
- A classroom in the Dining Complex will be reserved for you.
- Please note that the most effective recruitment parties involve students who have already worked for your ministry and who will invite other students to hear about the opportunity.
How is my announcement communicated to students?
- An alert about your campus visit is placed on MyMaranatha (the homepage of the University intranet) at the beginning of the week of your arrival.
- Recruiters will be verbally recognized in chapel on regular chapel days.
- If you wish to gain a wider audience, post your announcement on Maranatha’s Career Services online.
What should my announcement look like?
- On the request form, you may submit a brief description of why you are recruiting, including pertinent details to heighten the interest of potential student contacts.
- This information will be used to create a PPT annoucement for recruiters coming on normal chapel days.
We appreciate your interest in our young people and look forward to helping you convey your ministry needs. For further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us in the President’s Office.
745 West Main Street
Watertown,WI – 53094