RECRUIT AT MBU
If you are interested in recruiting at MBU, please fill out the Recruiter Request Form below. All recruiter reservations must be made via the recruitment request form. For more information you’ll want to peruse our frequently asked questions. For any additional information, please contact Rebecca Brock in the Executive Office at 920.206.2310.
Guest Suites Request Change: The Guest Relations team is now handling all room requests. Please email Karrie Flegal or call 920.206.2370 to check availability.
Harvest Temple Christian Academy, Clyde, OH | Melanie Weasner | Oct. 18-19
Gospel Fellowship Association | Dr. Alan Patterson | Oct. 18-19
Shalom Ministries | Dr. Hartman & Ben Coranado | Oct. 19-20
Northwest Baptist Mission | Barry Layne | Oct. 20-21
Southland Christian Ministries | Mike & Amy Herbster | Oct. 20-22
Camp Chetek | Randy Tanis | Oct. 28-29
Longview Camp | John Bladine | Oct. 28-29
Northside Christian School, North Charleston, SC | Gavin Lockaby | Nov. 1
Wolf Moutain Camp | Janelle Gwin | Nov. 1-3
Trail Ridge Camp | Aaron Schneider | Nov. 8
Red Cliff Bible Camp | Keith Holt | Nov. 10-11
Baptist Mid-Missions | Dr. Charles Ellis | Sept. 6-9
Shepherds College | Pam Piper | Sept. 7
Camp Joy | Michael & Rachel Innocenti | Sept. 9-10
Baptist World Mission | Dr. David Canedy | Sept. 14-16
First Baptist Church & Valley Christian, Santa Maria, CA | Pastor Joel & Kelly Mikkelson | Sept. 15-20
Camp CoBeAc | Phil Pierce & Max Barker | Sept. 17
Shepherds College | Pam Piper | Sept. 21
The Edge | Scott Carsley | Sept. 27
The Wilds | Matt Taylor & Willie Parton | Sept. 27-28
Camp Joy | Michael & Rachel Innocenti | Sept. 30
Inter-City Baptist Church | Dr. Jim & Jean Hubbard | Sept. 30
Neighborhood Bible Time | Larry Koontz | Oct. 4
Bible Visuals International | Jeff Kilcup | Oct. 4
Camp Grace | Scott & Christina Schulman | Oct. 5-6
Camp Assurance | Scott & Debbie Randolph | Oct. 5-7
Ironwood | Craig Lawson | Oct. 7
Harvest Ministries | Ken Keith & Jeremy Zajicek | Oct. 7-8
MTT Ministries | Robert & Joyce Landis | Oct. 10-11
Waupaca Christian Academy | Aaron Hatcher | Oct. 11
Bible Baptist Christian School, Hampton GA | Patti Starr | Oct. 14-16
On campus recruiters are generally given a display table in the lobby of the Dining Complex. If you are shipping materials to Maranatha, please indicate this to us on your request form, so we can have the material by your table when you arrive.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I recruit on campus or advertise my job opportunity to graduates?
- Fill out the request form. If your organization has never recruited on Maranatha’s campus before, you will need to supply your ministry philosophy or mission statement when you fill out the form.
- Post your announcement on Maranatha’s Career Services online for students, alumni, and men seeking ministry positions.
When can I recruit on campus?
- Maranatha welcomes recruiters to campus throughout the academic year, instead of hosting a ministry recruitment week, in order to continually keep ministry opportunities in front of the students.
- It is our privilege to assist like-minded ministries in promoting their staffing needs to our students! We believe that hands-on ministry involvement helps equip young people to serve the Lord in local churches and the world in the years to come to the praise of His glory!
- Limiting the number of recruiters on campus to two ministries at a time also gives recruiters exclusive access to students and helps to eliminate a “competition” feel.
What if I would like to invite students to a recruitment party?
- If you desire to host a party you may indicate that on your reservation form.
- A classroom in the Dining Complex will be reserved for you.
- Please note that the most effective recruitment parties involve students who have already worked for your ministry and who will invite other students to hear about the opportunity.
How is my announcement communicated to students?
- An alert about your campus visit is placed on MyMaranatha (the homepage of the university intranet) at the beginning of the week of your arrival.
- Recruiters will be verbally recognized in chapel on regular chapel days.
- If you wish to gain a wider audience, post your announcement on Maranatha’s Career Services online.
What should my announcement look like?
- On the request form, you may submit a brief description of why you are recruiting, including pertinent details to heighten the interest of potential student contacts.
- This information will be used to create a PPT annoucement for recruiters coming on normal chapel days.
We appreciate your interest in our young people and look forward to helping you convey your ministry needs. For further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us in the President’s Office.
745 West Main Street
Watertown,WI – 53094