RECRUIT AT MBU
If you are interested in recruiting at MBU, please fill out the Recruiter Request Form below. All recruiter reservations must be made via the recruitment request form. For more information you’ll want to peruse our frequently asked questions. For any additional information, please contact Rebecca Brock in the Executive Office at 920.206.2310.
Guest Suites Request Change: The Guest Relations team is now handling all room requests. Please email Karrie Beverly or call 920.206.2370 to check availability.
Longview Camp | Stephen Pendell | Oct. 14-15
MTT Ministries | Bob & Joyce Landis | Oct. 15-17
Red Cliff Bible Camp | Keith Holt | Oct. 19
Deltona Christian School | Pastor Mike Foster | Oct. 19
Shannon Baptist Church | Pastor & Mrs. Tim Lehman | Oct. 20
Neighborhood Bible Time | Larry Koontz | Oct. 20-21
First Baptist & Valley Christian | Pastor Joel & Kelly Mikkelson | Oct. 22-24
Camp Assurance | Scott & Debbie Randolph | Oct. 22
Southland Christian Ministries | Mike & Amy Herbster | Oct. 26-27
Camp Chetek | Randy Tanis | Oct. 28-30
Camp Joy | Michael & Rachel Innocenti | Oct. 29-30
The Wilds | Matt Taylor | Sept. 14-15
Baptist Mid-Missions | Charles Ellis | Sept. 15-17
Baptist World Mission | David Canedy | Sept. 15-17
Camp Joy | Michael & Rachel Innocenti | Sept. 21-22
Aaron Schneider | Trail Ridge Camp | Sept. 22-23
Ironwood | Craig Lawson | Sept. 30-Oct. 2
Inter-City Baptist School | Dr. Jim & Jean Hubbard | Oct. 1-2
The Edge | Scott Carsley | Oct. 5-6
Green River Christian Academy | Julie Chappell | Oct. 6-7
FBFI | Chaplain Joe Willis | Oct. 7-8
Biblical Ministries Worldwide | Steve Rygh | Oct. 8-9
Camp Grace | Scott & Christina Schulman | Oct. 13
On campus recruiters are generally given a display table in the lobby of the Dining Complex. If you are shipping materials to Maranatha, please indicate this to us on your request form, so we can have the material by your table when you arrive.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I recruit on campus or advertise my job opportunity to graduates?
- Fill out the request form. If your organization has never recruited on Maranatha’s campus before, you will need to supply your ministry philosophy or mission statement when you fill out the form.
- Post your announcement on Maranatha’s Career Services online for students, alumni, and men seeking ministry positions.
When can I recruit on campus?
- Outside recruiters are welcome throughout the year except during major conference times. Check college calendar.
- Additional invitations to speak in classes or chapel are sometimes extended once the administration or faculty know the arrival and departure times of the recruiter.
What if I would like to invite students to a recruitment party?
If you indicate your desire to host a party, the reservation secretary will check the availability of DC 202 and send you a confirmation, reserving it for you from a half-hour prior to your indicated start time to a half-hour after your indicated end time to allow adequate time for set up and clean up.
How is my announcement communicated to students?
- The complete announcement about your recruiters’ arrival to campus and your ministry or employment opportunities is posted on the MBU website once approved.
- An alert about your campus visit is placed in MyMaranatha (the homepage of the University intranet) about one business day before your arrival.
- Recruiters will be verbally recognized in chapel on regular chapel days.
- If you wish to gain a wider audience, post your announcement on Maranatha’s Career Services online or contact department chairs.
What should my announcement look like?
On the request form, you may submit a brief description of why you are recruiting, including pertinent details to heighten the interest of potential student contacts.
We appreciate your interest in our young people and look forward to helping you convey your ministry needs. For further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us in the President’s Office.
745 West Main Street
Watertown,WI – 53094