RECRUIT AT MBU
If you are interested in recruiting at MBU, please fill out the Recruiter Request Form below. All recruiter reservations must be made via the recruitment request form. For more information you’ll want to peruse our frequently asked questions. For any additional information, please contact Cherie Graham in the Executive Office at 920.206.2310.
Guest Suites Request Change: The Guest Relations team is now handling all room requests. Please email Karrie Flegal or call 920.206.2370 to check availability.
Camp CHOF | Trent & Tristyn Dibell | Feb 6-7
Camp Manitoumi | Rev. Eric Lloyd | Feb 7-8
Baptist World Mission | Dr. David Canedy | Feb 8-9
Harvest Ministries | Pastor Gary Walton and Pastor Ken & Samantha Keith | Feb 13-14
Neighborhood Bible Time | Larry Koontz | Feb 20-21
Ironwood | Craig Lawson | Feb 20-21
Northside Christian School | Gavin Lockaby | Feb 22
LEAD Wisconsin | Sierra John | Feb 23
Wolf Mountain Camp | Janelle Gwin | Feb 23-24
Trail Ridge Camp | Aaron & Amber Schneider | Feb 24
Gospel Fellowship Association | Rev. Jon & Andrea Crocker | Feb 27
Camp Chetek | Randy Tanis & Matthew Sheppard | Feb 27-Mar 1
EUCON International School | Nathan Smith | Feb 28
Treasure Mountain Bible Camp | Joshua & Makenna Manandhar | Mar 6
Trinity Baptist School | Natalie Cary | Mar 13-14
Camp Eden | Randy Vawter & Scott Schulman | Mar 13-15
Camp Joy | Michael & Rachel Innocenti | Sept 8-9
Heritage Christian School | Josiah & Lucie Knight | Sept 12
Fellowship Baptist Church | Jeff Estes & Phil Kliewer | Sept 12-14
Baptist World Mission | Dr. David Canedy | Sept 14-15
The Edge Christian Camp | Carey Charles & Scott Carsley | Sept 20-21
The Wilds | Matt & Christy Taylor | Sept 21-22
Rapidan Baptist Camp | Glen Shank | Sept 26-27
Tabernacle Baptist Church | Caleb Lynch | Sept 26-28
Gospel Fellowship Association | Dr. Timothy Berrey | Sept 28-29
Turning Point USA | Maddie LeMonds | Oct 3
Grace Baptist Church | Adam Breiner | Oct 3-4
CoBeAc Camp | Aaron Wilson | Oct 4-5
Inter-City Baptist School | Dr. Jim & Jean Hubbard | Oct 6
Harvest Ministries | Ken & Samantha Keith | Oct 6-7
Bay City Christian School | Amy Hager & Tara Hinze | Oct 10
Longview Camp | Jon Bladine & Eli Ericksen | Oct 10-12
Southland Christian Ministries | Mike & Amy Herbster | Oct 11-13
Northwest Baptist Missions | Rev. Barry Layne | Oct 13-14
Heritage Christian School | Tim England | Oct 14
Inside the Lines | Jonathan Washer | Oct 18-19
Forest Glen Bible Camp | Dr. Jeff Reason | Oct 18-19
Galesburg Christian School | Rev. Bob Nutzhorn | Oct 20
Ironwood | Craig Lawson | Oct 20-21
Hamilton Square Baptist Church | Dan & Chris Pelletier | Oct 21
Red Cliff Baptist Bible Camp | Keith Holt | Oct 24
Camp Chetek | Randy Tanis | Oct 26-28
Camp Assurance | Scott & Deborah Randolph | Oct 27-28
Camp Utibaca | Sam & Bekah Miller | Oct 31-Nov 1
Shalom Ministries | Craig Hartman & Ben Coronado | Oct 31-Nov 2
Green River Christian Academy | Jeff Chappell | Nov 2
Hope Baptist Church & School | Dr. Allen Harris | Nov 3-4
Victory Academy for Boys | Mark Massey | Nov 3-4
Wyldewood Christian School | Rev. Jared Longsine | Nov 7
Baptist Mid-Missions | Travis Gravley & Mark Pitts | Nov 7-9
MTT Ministries | Rev. Bob Landis | Nov 9-11
First Baptist Church/
Valley Christian Academy & Preschool | Joel & Kelly Mikkelson | Nov 10-11
Anchorage Christian Camp | Thad & Chaya Berrey | Nov 14-15
Foundations Baptist Fellowship International | Joe Willis | Nov 14-15
Academy of Excellence | Whitney Mondragon, Rachel Brownell, & Sam Folkman | Nov 17
Camp Joy | Michael Innocenti | Nov 18
Neighborhood Bible Time | Larry Koontz | Nov 18
Faith Baptist Christian School | Pastor Chip Herbert | Nov 28-29
God’s Adventure Camp | Benjamin & Heather Post | Nov 28-30
First Baptist Church & Christian School | Pastor Noe Menez | Nov 30
Fairfax Baptist Temple Academy | Jay & Jan Bradford | Dec 1-2
MGM International | Dr. Dan Wokaty | Dec 1-2
Trail Ridge Camp | Bethany Schneider & Georgie Hilderman | Dec 6
Gunnery Road Christian Academy | John & Katie Vance | Jan 24-25
Plum Creek Christian Academy | Paul & Amanda Lerand | Jan 27-28
On campus recruiters are generally given a display table in the lobby of the Dining Complex. If you are shipping materials to Maranatha, please indicate this to us on your request form, so we can have the material by your table when you arrive.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I recruit on campus or advertise my job opportunity to graduates?
- Fill out the request form. If your organization has never recruited on Maranatha’s campus before, you will need to supply your ministry philosophy or mission statement when you fill out the form.
- Post your announcement on Maranatha’s Career Services online for students, alumni, and men seeking ministry positions.
When can I recruit on campus?
- Maranatha welcomes recruiters to campus throughout the academic year, instead of hosting a ministry recruitment week, in order to continually keep ministry opportunities in front of the students.
- It is our privilege to assist like-minded ministries in promoting their staffing needs to our students! We believe that hands-on ministry involvement helps equip young people to serve the Lord in local churches and the world in the years to come to the praise of His glory!
- Limiting the number of recruiters on campus to two ministries at a time also gives recruiters exclusive access to students and helps to eliminate a “competition” feel.
What if I would like to invite students to a recruitment party?
- If you desire to host a party you may indicate that on your reservation form.
- A classroom in the Dining Complex will be reserved for you.
- Please note that the most effective recruitment parties involve students who have already worked for your ministry and who will invite other students to hear about the opportunity.
How is my announcement communicated to students?
- An alert about your campus visit is placed on MyMaranatha (the homepage of the university intranet) at the beginning of the week of your arrival.
- Recruiters will be verbally recognized in chapel on regular chapel days.
- If you wish to gain a wider audience, post your announcement on Maranatha’s Career Services online.
What should my announcement look like?
- On the request form, you may submit a brief description of why you are recruiting, including pertinent details to heighten the interest of potential student contacts.
- This information will be used to create a PPT annoucement for recruiters coming on normal chapel days.
We appreciate your interest in our young people and look forward to helping you convey your ministry needs. For further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us in the President’s Office.
745 West Main Street
Watertown,WI – 53094