Transcript requests are typically processed within two business days after payment is received. Higher volumes of traffic at the beginning and end of each semester may cause longer processing times. All financial obligations to the university must be satisfied before a transcript is released. An MBU student ID number is not necessary but helpful for identification.
For Maranatha Baptist University students or graduates, official transcripts can be sent by mail or electronically.
For Pillsbury Baptist Bible College students, please request transcripts through the 2-step process below. Official transcripts can only be sent by mail, not electronically.
Advance to College (ATC) students: To ensure all your completed courses are on your transcript, please note in the “Additional Instructions” section of the Transcript Request Form that you are an ATC student and the most recent semester (i.e. Spring 202x) you completed a high school ATC course through MBU. If you completed more than one course in your most recent semester, please list all courses taken.
To electronically send transcripts, follow these steps:
- Click this link to access the Parchment storefront. NOTE: Parchment is for Maranatha students only.
- Create an account with Parchment.
- Indicate your official student name while at Maranatha on your Parchment account.
- Submit a request through the Parchment portal for your transcript.
- If electronic delivery is selected, an email will be sent to the recipient with the transcript attached.
- If print-and-mail delivery is selected, a printed copy will be delivered to the address provided.
- If pickup is selected, a copy of your transcript will be printed at Maranatha’s Registrar’s Office and you will be notified via email when it is ready to be picked up.
- Follow the instructions to pay the $10 fee for each order.
- If you have any questions or trouble with the storefront, please contact Registrar@mbu.edu.
To request transcripts by mail, follow this 2-step process:
STEP ONE: Transcript Request Form
Pillsbury students: Please complete this Transcript Request Form. You may return the form by mail, fax, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Payment can be sent in by mail or made securely online using the link below.
Complete the online Transcript Request Form by following the prompts below.
If you prefer to mail in a transcript request, please download and return this Transcript Request Form with payment. Form includes mailing address and additional instructions.
STEP TWO: Payment
A $10 fee is required for each processed transcript.
All financial obligations to the university must be satisfied before a transcript is released.
Option 1: Securely pay online.
Option 2: Mail check or money order with the form to:
Maranatha Baptist University
745 West Main Street
Watertown, WI 53094
For information about mailing high school transcripts to Maranatha, see the Admissions Department’s application procedures.