Graduate Certificate Programs
Choose from four content areas: English, History, Math, & Special Education.
Master of Education students can choose a concentration (12 credits) in their choice of subject area.
Master of Education students can choose to add 6 more credits of subject area credits to qualify to teach college-level courses and participate in Maranatha's Advance to College Program.
Graduate students can choose this route if they already have a Masters Degree and are looking for professional development in their subject area.
- American Romanticism
- C.S. Lewis
- Literary Theory & Criticism
- Advanced Grammar & Composition
- Emily Dickinson & Robert Frost
- British & American Short Fiction
- Roman Republic: Zenith & Nadir
- The Birthright of the Reformation
- The Cataclysm of the Union: The American Civil War
- World War II Military History
- Cold War America
- History of Mathematics
- Fundamentals of Higher Algebra & Number Theory
- Coding Theory & Cryptography
- Foundations of Analysis
- Introduction to Topology