About This Course
“This 1-credit Excel course will teach and reinforce basic to advanced formulas as well as practicing time-saving features essential to any business. In addition to the hands-on exercises from the text, the required eLab access offers reinforcement through online simulations, quizzes, and videos.”
Code / Name: BUMI 261 − Microsoft Excel (1 credit)
Description: A study of spreadsheet concepts and application using MS Excel to create formulas, charts, and macros along with integration of the Office suite.
Prerequisite: BUMI 161
Course Workload Preview
The following preview of anticipated course workload is subject to instructor change.
- Complete 14 Lessons from the textbook.
- Complete reinforcement and application exercises from each lesson.
- Complete an online quiz for each lesson.
- Complete 1 final project.
Required Text(s): Students must purchase and possess the required text(s) by the first day of class- order early!
- Email the instructor listed in MyMaranatha for current textbook and Microsoft Excel version information.
- You are eligible for free access to Microsoft Office products for as long as you are a student at MBU. Online-only students should email email@example.com for access information. You can alternatively purchase a student discounted copy of Office Ultimate Edition from Microsoft by going to http://www.microsoft.com/student/office/en-us/default.aspx .