Thursday, May 4, 2017
- 8:30 a.m. – Nurse Pinning Ceremony
- 10:30 a.m. – Graduation Candidate Chapel in gymnasium (grads, families, faculty & administration
- 12:00 noon – Luncheon in DC (grads, families, faculty & administration). Those attending Graduation Candidate Chapel will receive a free lunch ticket (including guests).
- 1:30 p.m. – Rehearsal in gymnasium
- 7:00 p.m. – Baccalaureate in gymnasium
Convocation (commencement ceremony)
Friday May 5, 2017
- 10:00 a.m. – Convocation (9:30 a.m. roll call in DC lower level
- 12:00 noon – Lunch available in DC (Part of the meal plan for students. For everyone else, the cost is $5.25 for adults, $3.15 for children ages 3 through 9, and free for ages 2 and under. Lunch tickets may be pre-purchased at the Welcome Center.)
Tickets are needed for Convocation main floor seating only. Graduates may receive up to four reserved-seating tickets, depending on seating accommodations. You may bring additional friends/family, but they will need to sit in the bleachers.
You will receive one VIP parking permit with your tickets. You may sign for and pick up your tickets and parking permit at the Welcome Center beginning at 8 a.m. the morning of Baccalaureate. The parking permit cannot be replaced.
Also, please alert Mrs. Kibler (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance if you expect any family members with special needs to attend (especially with wheelchair accessibility or interpreter needs).
Please be aware that at 9:50 a.m. on May 5, any unoccupied seats on the main floor will be open to the general public. Ticket holders need to be seated before 9:50 a.m.
Nursery is provided for Baccalaureate and Commencement. Children 4 and younger will not be permitted in either service.
Two local motels have each allowed us to reserve a block of 10 rooms for the night of Baccalaureate (Thursday, May 4). They are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations must be made by April 4 for a room in the block.
Holiday Inn Express
- Mention the Maranatha Graduation Block (code MGR if reserving online to receive the special price.)
- $114.99 for room with queen beds | $109.99 for room with 1 king bed (plus tax).
- Any cancellations must be made by 6 p.m. on the day of arrival.
- Mention group name “Maranatha College” to receive the special price
- $74.70 plus tax.
- 1-2 person room with 2 queen beds available.
- Any cancellations must be made 24 hours before check-in.