MARANATHA BAPTIST UNIVERSITY COMMENCEMENT 2019
2109 Schedule of Events
Thursday, May 2, 2019
- 8:30 a.m. – Nurse Pinning Ceremony
- 10:30 a.m. – Graduation Candidate Chapel in gymnasium (grads, families, faculty & administration)
- 12:00 noon – Luncheon in DC (grads, families, faculty & administration). Those attending Graduation Candidate Chapel will receive a free lunch ticket (including guests).
- 1:30 p.m. – Rehearsal in gymnasium
- 7:00 p.m. – Baccalaureate in gymnasium
Convocation (commencement ceremony)
Friday May 3, 2019
- 10:00 a.m. – Convocation in gymnasium
- 12:00 noon – Lunch available in DC (Included in the meal plan for residential students. For everyone else, the cost is $5.50 for adults, $3.30 for children ages 3 through 9, and free for ages 2 and under. Lunch tickets may be pre-purchased at the Welcome Center.)
- Tickets are required for Convocation main floor seating only. Graduates may receive up to three reserved-seating tickets, depending on seating accommodations; additional friends/family may sit in the bleachers.
- One VIP parking permit will be provided with your tickets. The parking permit cannot be replaced.
- Tickets and parking permits may be picked up at the Welcome Center beginning at 8 a.m. on Thurs., May 2.
- Ticket holders need to be seated for Convocation before 9:50 a.m. on Friday, at which time any unoccupied seats on the main floor will be open to the general public.
Nursery is provided for Baccalaureate and Commencement. Children 5 and younger will not be permitted in either service.