Maranatha is thankful for the many students who come from godly Christian homes. We understand that often, the ministry can be financially difficult, but we believe God provides through a number of different means when He wants a student at Maranatha. One such means is the Christian Worker’s Scholarship.
The potential $4,000 scholarship (up to $1,000 per year for four years) is intended for students who have at least one parent working as a full-time employee of a fundamental Baptist ministry.
Christian Worker’s Scholarship criteria:
- The student must be a dependent child of a full-time employee of a fundamental Baptist ministry. (The parent’s employment must be at least nine months per year.)
- Apply for this scholarship before arriving as a student.
- The student must complete an application for admission to Maranatha.
- The student must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The scholarship can be approved prior to the submission of the FAFSA, but will not be applied until the FAFSA is complete.
- The student must be a new student at Maranatha (freshman or transfer only) and carry at least 12 hours of Maranatha residential class work each semester. Hours taken at other institutions do not count toward the 12 hours at Maranatha.
- If the applicant does not live in a Maranatha residence hall, the scholarship will be reduced by 50%.
- Download this document to see a complete list of scholarship guidelines.
Contact Maranatha’s Financial Aid Office by email or by calling (920) 206-2318 for more information!