Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- 1 and 2 Thessalonians. Word Biblical Commentary. Bruce, F. F.
“The Word Biblical Commentary delivers the best in biblical scholarship, from the leading scholars of our day who share a commitment to Scripture as divine revelation. This series emphasizes a thorough analysis of textual, linguistic, structural, and theological evidence. The result is judicious and balanced insight into the meanings of the text in the framework of biblical theology. These widely acclaimed commentaries serve as exceptional resources for the professional theologian and instructor, the seminary or university student, the working minister, and everyone concerned with building theological understanding from a solid base of biblical scholarship.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other recommended books on 1 & 2 Thessalonians that might interest you
- 1 and 2 Thessalonians: Living for Christ’s Return. 21st Century Biblical Commentary Series. Stallard, Mike.
- The First and Second Letters to the Thessalonians. New International Commentary on the New Testament. Fee, Gordon.
- 1 and 2 Thessalonians. Hiebert, D. Edmond.
- The First and Second Epistles to the Thessalonians. New International Commentary on the New Testament. Morris, Leon.
- 1 and 2 Thessalonians Commentary. Walvoord John F. and Mark Hitchcock.