Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- 1 Peter. Word Biblical Commentary. Michaels, J. Ramsey.
“The Word Biblical Commentary delivers the best in biblical scholarship, from the leading scholars of our day who share a commitment to Scripture as divine revelation. This series emphasizes a thorough analysis of textual, linguistic, structural, and theological evidence. The result is judicious and balanced insight into the meanings of the text in the framework of biblical theology. These widely acclaimed commentaries serve as exceptional resources for the professional theologian and instructor, the seminary or university student, the working minister, and everyone concerned with building theological understanding from a solid base of biblical scholarship.” – Amazon.com
Here are some other books that might interest you.
- First Peter. Hiebert, D. Edmond.
- The Books of James and 1, 2 Peter: Faith, Suffering, and Knowledge. 21st Century Biblical Commentary. Baker, William.
- 1 Peter. Tyndale New Testament Commentaries. Grudem, Wayne.
- 1 Peter. Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament. Jobes, Karen.
- 1, 2 Peter, Jude. The New American Commentary. Schreiner, Thomas R.