Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- 2 Corinthians. Hafemann, Scott.
“Most Bible commentaries take us on a one-way trip from our world to the world of the Bible. But they leave us there, assuming that we can somehow make the return journey one our own. In other words, they focus on the original meaning of the passage but don’t discuss its contemporary applications. The information they offer is valuable — but the job is only half done! The NIV Application Commentary Series helps us with both halves of the interpretive task. This new and unique series shows readers how to bring an ancient message into modern context. It explains not only what the Bible meant but also how it can speak powerfully today.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other books on 2 Corinthians that might interest you.
- 1 and 2 Corinthians. The New Century Bible Commentary Series. Bruce, F. F.
- The Second Epistle to the Corinthians. The New International Commentary on the New Testament. Barnett, Paul.
- 2 Corinthians. The New American Commentary . Garland, David E.
- Stand Firm in the Faith: An Exposition of 2 Corinthians. Gromacki, Robert.
- A Heart Opened Wide: Studies in 2 Corinthians. Kent, Homer A., Jr.
- Second Corinthians. 21st Century Biblical Commentary Series. Mitchell, Dan.