Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- In Pursuit of Purity. Beale, David O.
“Men from nearly every denomination and all walks of life are a part of that history: from Lyman Stewart, a Christian businessman, to J.Greshman Machen, the learned Princeton professor; from the fiery evangelist Billy Sunday to the dignified pastor W.B. Riley. These colorful men were united by a common goal: faithfulness to their Lord and Saviour. And their activities were as varied as their backgrounds: pastoring churches, evangelizing the lost, conducting Bible and prophetic conferences, exposing liberalism, establishing Christian schools and colleges, and publishing Christian literature.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other recommended books on fundamentalism and evangelism that might interest you
- Promise Unfulfilled: The Failed Strategy of Modern Evangelicalism. McCune, Rolland.
- Biographical Dictionary of Evangelicals. Larsen, Timothy, ed.
- Reforming Fundamentalism: Fuller Seminary and the New Evangelicalism. Marsden, George M.
- . Fundamentalism and American Culture. Marsden, George M
- Be Ye Holy Moritz, Fred.