Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- Three Views on the Rapture. Archer, Gleason, Paul Feinberg, Douglas Moo, and Richard Reiter.
“Premillennialists continue to be divided on the question of the rapture of the church. Will it occur before, in the middle of, or after the tribulation? Drs. Feinberg (pretribulation), Archer (midtribulation), and Moo (post-tribulation) present the cases for their respective positions. They also critique each other’s positions, and they provide a defense in response to the critiques of their fellow authors. Firmly held and clearly stated convictions are tempered by an irenic spirit. The interactive and fair-minded nature of the Counterpoints format allows the reader to consider the strengths and weaknesses of each view and draw informed, personal conclusions. Three Views on the Rapture is introduced by Richard Reiter’s helpful essay tracing the history of this debate in American evangelicalism. The Counterpoints series provides a forum for comparison and critique of different views on issues important to Christians. Counterpoints books address two categories: Church Life and Bible and Theology. Complete your library with other books in the Counterpoints series.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other books on eschatology that might interest you
- The Meaning of the Millennium: Four Views.Clouse, Robert G., ed
- Four Views on HellCrockett, William V., Z. J. Hayes, Clark H. Pinnock, and John F. Walvoord.
- Millennialism: The Two Major Views. Feinberg, Charles L.
- When the Trumpet Sounds: Today’s Foremost Authorities Speak Out on End-Time Controversy.Ice, Thomas and Timothy Demy.
- The Last Days Handbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Understanding the Different Views of Prophecy. Lightner, Robert P.
- Greatness of the Kingdom. McClain, Alva J.
- Daniel’s Prophecy of the 70 Weeks. McClain, A. J.
- Blessed Hope and The Tribulation. Walvoord, John F.
- The Millennial Kingdom. Walvoord, John F.