Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- The Complete Handbook for Children’s Ministry: How to Reach & Teach the Next Generation : From Birth to Age 12 Choun, Robert and Michael Lawson.
“The definitive resource for children’s ministry leaders and home schoolers. Expected to become the textbook and reference guide for Christian educators, this handbook outlines development stages, curriculum, activities, and goals for specific age groups from birth to age 12. Includes sample job descriptions, budgets, program proposals, and supplemental resource information.” – Amazon.com
Here are some other books on Church ministry that might interest you.
- Foundations of Ministry: An Introduction to Christian Education for a New Generation Grand Rapids: Baker, 1992. Anthony, Michael.
- The Christian Educator’s Handbook on Teaching. Gangel, Kenneth and Howard Hendricks.
- Teaching to Change Lives: Seven Proven Ways to Make Your Teaching Come Alive. Hendricks, Howard.
- Creative Bible Teaching. Richards, Lawrence and Gary J. Bredfeldt.
- The Successful Sunday school and Teachers’ Guidebook. Towns, Elmer L.