Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- To Everyone an Answer: A Case for the Christian Worldview. Beckwith, Francis J., William Lane Craig, and J. P. Moreland, eds.
“In a society fascinated by spirituality but committed to religious pluralism, the Christian worldview faces sophisticated and aggressive opposition. A prior commitment to diversity, with its requisite openness and relativistic outlook, has meant for skeptics, critics and even many Christians that whatever Christianity is, it cannot be exclusively true or salvific. What is needed in this syncretistic era is an authoritative, comprehensive Christian response. Point by point, argument by argument, the Christian faith must be effectively presented and defended. To Everyone an Answer: A Case for the Christian Worldview offers such a response. Editors Francis J. Beckwith, William Lane Craig and J. P. Moreland have gathered together in this book essays covering all major aspects of apologetics, including:
- faith and reason
- arguments for God’s existence
- the case for Jesus
- the problem of evil
- religious pluralism and Christian exclusivism
Preeminent in their respective fields, the contributors to this volume offer a solid case for the Christian worldview and a coherent defense of the Christian faith.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other books on apologetics that might interest you.
- Presuppositional Apologetics: Stated and Defended. Bahnsen, Greg L.
- Five Views on Apologetics. Cowan, Steven B.
- The Son Rises. Craig, William Lane.
- Apologetics to the Glory of God: An Introduction. Frame, John.
- The Case for Faith: A Journalist Investigates the Toughest Objections to Christianity. Strobel, Lee.
- Postmodern Times: A Christian Guide to Contemporary Thought and Culture. Veith, Gene Edward, Jr.
- Can Man Live Without God. Zacharias, Ravi.