Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- Faith That Works: Studies and the Epistle of James. Kent, Homer A., Jr.
“In thirteen chapters the author provides concise commentary of each verse, giving the readers what they need to understand the Epistle and to prepare for teaching or preaching it.” -Amazon.com
Here are several other books on James that might interest you
- James.Hiebert, D. Edmond.
- The Books of James and 1, 2 Peter: Faith, Suffering, and Knowledge. 21st Century Biblical Commentary Series.Baker, William.
- James. Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament. McCartney, Dan.
- The Letter of James. Pillar New Testament Commentary.Moo, Douglas J.