Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- He Who Gives Life: The Doctrine of the Holy Spirit. Cole, Graham A.
“Often the most misunderstood, and therefore ignored, member of the Trinity, the Holy Spirit deserves our attention and understanding. God the Father and God the Son rightfully garner much explanation and exploration, and God the Holy Spirit ought to be given the same studiousness, curiosity, and scholarship. In this addition to Crossway’s Foundations of Evangelical Theology series, Dr. Graham Cole has written a work that offers a comprehensive theology of the Holy Spirit.
This book shows the ultimate selflessness of the Holy Spirit as the member of the Trinity who always works for the glory of God the Father and God the Son and the good of the saints.
Ideal for pastors, teachers, and students of theology, this book is a superb theology of the Holy Spirit.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other books on the Holy Spirit that might interest you.
- The Holy Spirit. Walvoord, John F.
- The Holy Spirit. Ferguson, Sinclair.
- Charismatic Chaos. MacArthur, John F.
- The New Covenant Ministry of the Holy Spirit. Pettegrew, Larry.
- The Holy Spirit.Ryrie, Charles Caldwell.
- The Holy Spirit in the New Testament. Swete, H.B.
- The Holy Spirit in the Old Testament. Wood, Leon J.