Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- God in Three Persons: A Contemporary Interpretation of the Trinity. Erickson, Millard J.
“The trinity is the least understood and most important concept in the church. Yet many would just as soon jettison it in the interest of ecumenical unity. God in Three Persons defends the significance of a trinitarian definition and explains it in understandable terms.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other books that might interest you.
- The Existence and Attributes of God. Charnock, Stephen.
- The Doctrine of God. A Theology of Lordship. John M. Frame.
- The Doctrine of God. Bray, Gerald.
- God the Father Almighty: A Contemporary Exploration of the Divine Attributes. Erickson, Millard J.
- Name No One Like Him: The Doctrine of God Feinberg, John.
- Knowing God. Packer, J. I.
- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: Relationships, Roles, and Relevance. Ware, Bruce.