Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- James. Hiebert, D. Edmond.
“As in his other commentaries, Dr. Hiebert uses his knowledge of Greek to practical effect for pastors and Bible students. His expositional approach is well-suited for personal or public study. The author writes in a way that reflects James’ practicality. He provides a bibliography for further reading.” – Amazon.com
Here are some other books that might interest you.
- The Books of James and 1, 2 Peter: Faith, Suffering, and Knowledge. 21st Century Biblical Commentary Series. Baker, William.
- The Epistle of James. New International Greek Testament Commentary. Davids, Peter.
- Faith That Works: Studies and the Epistle of James. Kent, Homer A., Jr.
- James. Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament. McCartney, Dan.
- The Letter of James. Pillar New Testament Commentary. Moo, Douglas J.
- An Exposition of James: Faith Love Hope. Three Volumes. Zodhiates, Spiros.