Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- The Letter to the Ephesians. Pillar New Testament Commentary. O’Brien, Peter T.
“From a foremost authority on the New Testament comes a major new commentary on Ephesians–a letter of truth, love, and unity to our superficial world.
This volume in the Pillar New Testament Commentary series provides a rich exposition of Ephesians, one of the most significant documents ever written. Using the fruits of recent biblical research, Peter O’Brien shows how Ephesians sums up God’s magnificent plan of salvation in Christ and spells out his divine purpose for believers today.
A model of the scholarly excellence characteristic of the entire PNTC series (which now features a striking new jacket design), O’Brien’s Ephesians will become the standard work on this profoundly influential book.” -Amazon
Here are some other books on Ephesians that might interest you.
- The Epistles to the Colossians, to Philemon, and to the Ephesians. New International Commentary on the New Testament. Bruce, F. F.
- Ephesians: An Exegetical Commentary. Hoehner, Harold W.
- Ephesians. IVP New Testament Commentary Series. Liefeld, Walter L.
- Exposition of Ephesians. 8 volumes. Lloyd-Jones, David Martyn.
- Ephesians. Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament. Thielman, Frank.
- Galatians and Ephesians: By Grace through Faith. 21st Century Biblical Commentary Series. Witmer, John and Mal Couch.