Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
“Mining new knowledge about the first-century world of Thessalonica, Gene Green offers a masterful analysis of The Letters to the Thessalonians. His comprehensive study of the people, their history, socioeconomic conditions, and religious beliefs illuminates his careful verse-by-verse commentary, providing you with an in-depth look at what these pastorally astute letters say about perseverance amid suffering and trials, attitudes toward work, questions concerning Christs second coming, and more.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other books on 1 and 2 Thessalonians that might interest you.
- 1 and 2 Thessalonians: Living for Christ’s Return. 21st Century Biblical Commentary Series. Stallard, Mike.
- 1 and 2 Thessalonians. Word Biblical Commentary. Bruce, F. F.
- The First and Second Letters to the Thessalonians. New International Commentary on the New Testament. Fee, Gordon.
- 1 and 2 Thessalonians. Hiebert, D. Edmond.
- The First and Second Epistles to the Thessalonians. New International Commentary on the New Testament. Morris, Leon.
- 1 and 2 Thessalonians Commentary. Walvoord John F. and Mark Hitchcock.