[Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- Light In the Darkness: Studies in the Gospel of John. Kent, Homer, Jr.
“This volume explores John’s Gospel through three main periods: The Public Ministry, The Private Instructions, and The Passion Victory. Filled with numerous references to other authors and sources, this is a great text for studying the Bible in classes, small groups, or personal use. As with all of Dr. Kent’s writing, there is a clear reflection of his loyalty to the authority and inerrancy of God’s Word.” – Amazon.com
Here are some other books on John that might interest you.
- The Gospel of John: Introduction, Exposition, Notes. Bruce, F. F.
- Gospel of John. Five Volumes.. Boice, James Montgomery.
- The Gospel according to John. Pillar New Testament Commentary. Carson, D. A.
- John. Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament. Köstenberger, Andreas J.
- John. Tyndale New Testament Commentaries. Kruse, Colin G.
- The Gospel According to John. The New International Commentary on the New Testament. Morris, Leon.