Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- Mark. The New American Commentary. Brooks, James A.
“THE NEW AMERICAN COMMENTARY is for the minister or Bible student who wants to understand and expound the Scriptures. Notable features include: * commentary based on THE NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION; * the NIV text printed in the body of the commentary; * sound scholarly methodology that reflects capable research in the original languages; * interpretation that emphasizes the theological unity of each book and of Scripture as a whole; * readable and applicable exposition.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other books on Mark that might interest you.
- The Gospel of Mark: An Expositional Commentary. Hiebert, D. Edmond.
- The Gospel according to Mark. Pillar New Testament Commentary. Edwards, James R.
- The Gospel of Mark (New International Greek Testament Commentary). France, R.T.
- The Gospel according to Mark: The English Text With Introduction, Exposition, and Notes. The New International Commentary on the New Testament. Lane, William L.