Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- New Testament Introduction (Master Reference Collection). Guthrie, Donald.
“Twenty years after its first release in one volume, Donald Guthrie has revised his widely acclaimedNew Testament Introduction. A careful recasting of a benchmark evangelical work, this new edition provides a fixed point for surveying the books of the New Testament. Noting the issues raised by the past two decades of biblical scholarship, Guthrie engages the issues of authorship and authenticity, purpose and structure, historical context and cultural setting. In these discussions, as well as in the notes and bibliographies, he draws on a wealth of recent scholarly research which gives added value to this classic resource.” – Amazon.com
Here are some other books about the New Testament that might interest you.
- Introducing the New Testament: Its Literature and Theology. Achtemeier, Paul; Joel B. Green; Marianne Meye Thompson-Achtemier.
- An Introduction to the New Testament . Carson, D. A. and Douglas Moo.
- The New Testament Explorer: Discovering the Essence, Background, and Meaning of Every Book in the New Testament. Bailey, Mark and Tom Constable.
- Introduction to the New Testament . Theissen, H. C.