Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- How People Change. Tripp, Paul and Timothy Lane.
“What does it take for lasting change to take root in your life? If you ve ever tried, failed, and wondered why, you need How People Change. This book explains the biblical pattern for change in a clear, practical way you can apply to the challenges of daily life. But change involves more than a biblical formula: you will see how God is at work to make you the person you were created to be. That powerful, loving, redemptive relationship is at the heart of all positive change you experience.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other books about counseling and discipleship that might interest you.
- Competent to Counsel. Adams, Jay.
- The Christian Counselor’s Manual.Adams, Jay.
- Cross Talk: Where Life and Scripture Meet. Emlet, Michael.
- The Disciple-Making Pastor. Hull, Bill.
- Counseling: How to Counsel Biblically. MacArthur, John.
- Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands: People in Need of Change Helping People in Need of Change (Resources for Changing Lives). Tripp, Paul.