Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- Redemption Accomplished and Applied. Murray, John.
“Murray explores the biblical passages dealing with the necessity, nature, perfection, and extent of the atonement, and goes on to identify the distinct steps in the Bible’s presentation of how the redemption accomplished by Christ is applied progressively to the life of the redeemed.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other books on soteriology that might interest you
- Sin, the Savior, and Salvation: The Theology of Everlasting Life. Lightner, Robert P.
- Christian Spirituality: Five Views of Sanctification (Spectrum). Alexander, Donald L., ed.
- Divine Sovereignty and Human Responsibility: Biblical Perspective in Tension. Carson, D. A.
- The Cross and Salvation: The Doctrine of Salvation. Demarest, Bruce.
- Absolutely Free: A Biblical Reply to Lordship Salvation. Hodges, Zane C.
- Saved by Grace. Hoekema, Anthony A.
- The Gospel According to Jesus. MacArthur, John F., Jr.
- So Great Salvation: What It Means to Believe in Jesus Christ. Ryrie, Charles C.
- Still Sovereign: Contemporary Perspectives on Election, Foreknowledge, and Grace. Schreiner, Thomas R. and Bruce A. Ware.