Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
“Recognizing the central importance of the Fourth Gospel in any series on the New Testament, Morris devoted more than ten years to preparing this volume. Written with considerable acumen and a thorough knowledge of the previous scholarly work on the Johannine text, The Gospel according to John is one of the largest and most comprehensive commentaries ever to come out of the evangelical community. This revised edition includes significant modifications and additions made in the light of more recent writings on John’s Gospel. While maintaining substantially the same stance taken in his original work, Morris here references important secondary sources and studies that have appeared over the last two decades. The commentary is now also based on the New International Version.” – Amazon.com
Here are some other books that might interest you.
- The Gospel of John: Introduction, Exposition, Notes. Bruce, F. F.
- Gospel of John. Five Volumes. Boice, James Montgomery.
- The Gospel according to John. Pillar New Testament Commentary. Carson, D. A.
- The Divine Son of God: A Commentary on John. Custer, Stewart.
- Light In the Darkness: Studies in the Gospel of John. Kent, Homer, Jr.
- John. Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament. Köstenberger, Andreas J.
- John. Tyndale New Testament Commentaries. Kruse, Colin G.