Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- Wiersbe Bible Commentary. Wiersbe, Warren.
“Here in two volumes is all the exciting, life-changing truth of the Scriptures wrapped in the warm, personal wisdom of one of America’s best-known Bible teachers, Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe.
Whether you are a pastor, teacher, or layperson, now you can study the Bible in easy-to-read sections that emphasize personal application as well as biblical meaning. Developed from Dr. Wiersbe’s popular “Be” series of Bible study books, this commentary set carefully unpacks all of God’s Word in two accessible volumes.
The Wiersbe Bible Commentaries offers you:
- Dr. Wiersbe’s trustworthy insights on the entire Old and New Testaments
- New Biblical images, maps, and charts
- Introductions and outlines for each book of the Bible
- Clear, readable text that’s free of academic jargon
- Plus with the two-volume set you get a free CD-ROM, which includes the complete commentary text and a search engine for easy research and cross-referencing
Let one of the most beloved and respected Bible teachers of our time guide you verse-by-verse through the Scriptures with The Wiersbe Bible Commentaries. It’s the trusted reference you’ll love to read.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other Bible commentaries that might interest you.
- Expositor’s Bible Commentary. Gaebelein, Frank E., ed.
- Expositor’s Bible Commentary. Longman, Tremper III and David E. Garland, ed.
- An Interpretation of the English Bible. Carroll, B. H.
- Bible Knowledge Commentary. Walvoord, John F. and Roy B. Zuck, eds.