Watch the 2015 MBU Commencement Exercises in their entirety below.
Baccalaureate: Thursday, May 5, 2016
- 9:00 a.m.: Nurse Pinning Ceremony in Burkhart Hall
- 10:30 a.m.: Graduation Candidate Chapel in gymnasium (graduates, families, faculty and administration)
- 12:00 p.m.: Luncheon in the Dining Complex (graduates, families, faculty and administration). Those attending Graduation Candidate Chapel (including guests) will receive a free ticket for this luncheon.
- 1:30 p.m.: Graduation rehearsal in gymnasium
- 7:00 p.m.: Baccalaureate in gymnasium. Outstanding Student Awards and Highest/Second-Highest GPA medals will be presented.
Convocation: Friday, May 6, 2016
- 10:00 a.m.: Convocation (commencement ceremony) in gymnasium.
- 12:00 p.m.: Lunch available in the Dining Complex. Cost is $5.25 for adults, $3.15 for children ages 3-9, and free for ages 2 and under. Lunch tickets may be pre-purchased at the Welcome Center.
Tickets are needed for Convocation main floor seating only. Graduates may receive up to four reserved-seating tickets, depending on seating accommodations. These tickets are automatic and do not need to be "ordered." Bleacher seating will be available on a first-come basis for any additional family and friends. Each graduate will receive one VIP parking permit with his or her tickets for family to park one vehicle on the main campus the morning of May 6. Graduates or their families may sign for and pick up their tickets and parking permit at the Welcome Center beginning at 8 a.m. the morning of Baccalaureate. The parking permit cannot be replaced. At 9:50 a.m. on May 6, any unoccupied seats on the main floor will be open to the general public. Ticket holders, please be sure to be seated before 9:50 a.m.
Nursery is provided for Baccalaureate and Commencement. Children under the age of 5 will not be permitted in either service.