Are you a student from Clearwater Christian College?
We can help you graduate on time. Guaranteed.
Complete your degree in the same time you would have finished at CCC. This promise applies to CCC degree programs offered by MBU. Some exceptions apply.
MBU "Welcome Home" Package for Transfer Students
- Waived application fee and expedited admissions decision
- Fast-track approval-processing of all financial aid awards
- Degree completion with Maranatha Online
- Regional accreditation for ease of credit transfer
- Program Scholarships for Teacher Education and Bible and Church Ministries
Before starting the application be sure to read through the admissions process. Select the button below for the application that best fits your situation.
New + Transfer Students
All new degree-seeking students who plan to take residential classes at the Watertown campus should use this application.
Students who attended Maranatha within the past two years and want to return to the main Watertown campus may use this application. (Note: if you’ve been gone from Maranatha for more than two years, follow the new student admissions process and use the above university application)
Use this application if you want to take a class, but are not seeking a degree. Guest students are limited to 3 hours per semester with a maximum of 12 credits and do not qualify for financial aid.