Complete your associate’s degree in 2 years or less!
What good is an associate’s degree? Well, the difference in median weekly earnings between a person with only a high school diploma and an associate’s degree is $133. That’s almost $7000 per year more that you could be making when you complete your associate’s degree through Maranatha Online! Furthermore, there’s a 2.1% lower unemployment rate among those holding an associate’s degree.1
We currently offer several online associate degree options:
- Business Management (Associate of Science)
- Christian Ministry (Associate of Arts)
- Digital Media (Associate of Science)
- Health Science (Associate of Science)
- Student-Designed Course of Study (Associate of Applied Science)
Contact us today for a free consultation at (920) 206-2323 or email@example.com.
1. Data and chart from: US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment Projections (http://www.bls.gov/emp/ep_chart_001.htm), retrieved on 1/27/2014.