Competing in a global market requires a strong servant-leader—one who can communicate effectively, organize a company’s workforce and resources, and confront and resolve problems in a professional and godly manner. With an associate’s degree in Business Management, you will gain specific skills in management, accounting, and computer technology. In addition to solid spiritual and academic instruction, our professors will help you apply the course content to your current and future professional activities.
Would you rather have a bachelor’s degree? Great! Begin your AS now and transfer your credits to Maranatha’s degree completion program when you are ready.
Contact us today for a free consultation at (920) 206-2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use these toggles to find out more information on this program.
- Be at least 23 years of age except for military personnel.
- Submit a free application to enroll in the program.
- If you are transferring coursework, have official transcripts sent directly from your previous institution to Maranatha.
- Complete a minimum of 64 hours with a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Complete a minimum of 15 hours from Maranatha, earning at least 6 of the last 12 hours from Maranatha.
- Earn a minimum of C- in major courses.
- All students interested in financial aid must complete a FAFSA application, using the code 016394 for Maranatha. Qualified students who have not completed an undergraduate degree may have grant options available.
- Students must. . .
- Complete the Maranatha Online admissions process.
- Be financially eligible per federal determination.
The amount of the award is determined by the federal government, and certain types of financial aid require a minimum number of credit hours to be taken per semester.
|Required Business Courses|
|Introduction to Business and Management||3|
|Computer Applications Seminar||1|
|Principles of Accounting 1||4|
|Business Electives (choose 3)|
|Principles of Accounting 2||4|
|Principles of Management||3|
|Principles of Marketing||3|
|Biblical Studies Core|
|Old Testament Survey||3|
|New Testament Survey||3|
|Christian Life & Leadership||3|
|Modern Creationary Thought||3|
|Liberal Arts Core|
|Fundamentals of Public Speaking||2|
|English Composition 1||3|
|English Composition 2||3|
|The Modern World||3|
|US History 1 or US History 2||3|
|Math or Science Elective||3|