Many Americans fail to recognize that the human body is created for God’s glory (1 Cor. 6:20). You can shape the next generation by working in the healthcare field with a biblical worldview. Maranatha offers our Baptist Christian Associate’s Degree in Health Science online to provide you with the basic scientific knowledge to work in healthcare, and it also serves as an excellent preparatory program for nursing, pre-medical, or biological studies in a residential setting.
Would you rather have a bachelor’s degree? Great! Begin your AS now and transfer your credits to one of Maranatha’s online bachelor’s degree programs when you are ready.
Contact us today for a free consultation at (920) 206-2323 or email@example.com.
Use these toggles to find out more information on this program.
- Be at least 21 years of age except for military personnel.
- Submit a free application to enroll in the program.
- If you are transferring coursework, have official transcripts sent directly from your previous institution to Maranatha.
- Complete a minimum of 64 hours with a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Complete a minimum of 15 hours from Maranatha, earning at least 6 of the last 12 hours from Maranatha.
- Earn a minimum of C- in major courses.
- All students interested in financial aid must complete a FAFSA application, using the code 016394 for Maranatha. Qualified students who have not completed an undergraduate degree may have grant options available.
- Students must. . .
- Complete the Maranatha Online admissions process.
- Be financially eligible per federal determination.
The amount of the award is determined by the federal government, and certain types of financial aid require a minimum number of credit hours to be taken per semester.
|Required Health Science Courses|
|Anatomy & Physiology 1||4|
|Anatomy & Physiology 2||4|
|Chemistry for the Allied Health Professions||4|
|Biblical Studies Core|
|Old Testament Survey||3|
|New Testament Survey||3|
|Christian Life & Leadership||3|
|Modern Creationary Thought||3|
|Liberal Arts Core|
|Fundamentals of Public Speaking||2|
|English Composition 1||3|
|English Composition 2||3|
|The Modern World||3|
|US History 1 or US History 2||3|
|Math Elective (College Algebra or higher)||3|