The Maranatha Online Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies (degree-completion) program affords students the opportunity to take up to 17 graduate credits from our Seminary (or possibly the Master of Education program; inquire for details) to apply to both this undergraduate degree and a future graduate program. For all master’s degree programs except the Master of Divinity, that means you can graduate with your bachelor’s degree and already be halfway done with a master’s degree!
So, how can you take advantage of this great opportunity?
- Apply for and be accepted into the undergraduate program.
- Complete the required classes in the undergraduate Biblical studies core or transfer in their equivalents.
- You must have at least the 17 credits of available space in your undergraduate degree from Bible Electives, Open Electives, or your concentration(s).
- Take GST 510 − Prolegomena (1 credit) before any other graduate-level courses.
- You are not able to register yourself for graduate-level courses, so you will have to communicate this to your advisor.
- Note: You will always be advised using undergraduate courses to meet your undergraduate requirements. It is your responsibility to check Seminary course availability and notify your advisor for registration in a Seminary course. You are also responsible to track what classes you would need for a future graduate degree.
So if you’re looking forward to finally graduating from college, why not get halfway through your graduate degree at the same time?