Full Tuition Camp Scholarship Performance Contest
Four Full Tuition Camp Scholarships will be awarded this year.
Vocal/Drama Camper Scholarship
The camper submitting the best Online Audition will be awarded a scholarship. Click here for audition information.
Pianist, Instrumentalist, and String Player Scholarship
Entering the Scholarship Competition:
- Make a video recording of yourself performing a selection by April 10.
- State your name and selection before performing.
- Limit the selection to a maximum of 7 minutes.
- Upload the selection to youtube.
- Copy the link to Maranatha’s Music and Drama Facebook Page.
Selection of Winners:
- One pianist, band instrumentalist, and string player will be chosen.
- 33% of the vote will be determined by the recording getting the most likes on the Music & Drama Camp Facebook Page by May 1.
- 2 faculty members from the track (piano faculty for the piano entries, band faculty for the instrumental entries, etc.) will also cast a vote (33% each). The faculty will be grading based on overall musicianship, technical proficiency, accuracy, and level of difficulty.
- Winners will be announced on Facebook on May 15.