nonprofit administration, mol
NONPROFIT ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIZATION, MOL
MOL 500 Graduate Success in Online Learning Seminary (0 credits)
MOL 510 Theories & Models of Leadership (3 credits)
MOL 515 Organizational Behavior (3 credits)
MOL 520 Organizational Communication (3 credits)
MOL 540 Strategic Human Resource Management (3 credits)
MOL 560 Organizational Ethics & Governance (3 credits)
Elective (choose one):
MOL 505 Theological & Historical Foundations of Org Lead (3 credits)
MOL 530 Strategic Leadership & Organizational Change (3 credits)
MOL 575 Operations & Project Management (3 credits)
MNPA 510 Nonprofit Organizations
MNPA 520 Volunteerism in Nonprofit Management
MNPA 530 Nonprofit Financial Management
MNPA 540 Fundraising and Grant Writing in Nonprofit Organizations
MNPA 550 Law and Nonprofit Management
MNPA 600 Capstone for MNPA
Total: 35 credits
|CREDIT HOURS||COURSES||EST. TIME TO COMPLETION|
|MOL – Nonprofit Administration, specialization||35||12||2 years||Graduate Catalog|
|Nonprofit Administration Certificate||15||5||1 year||Course Catalog|
- Elucidate the major contemporary theories, models, and approaches to studying organizations and leadership from the perspective of a biblical worldview, with particular emphasis on servant leadership
- Identify and analyze organizational communication patterns and networks.
- Articulate a personal leadership philosophy that integrates a biblical worldview into organizational leadership.
- Engage in independent research by applying critical thinking and inquiry skills in data gathering, synthesis, problem solving and decision-making.
- Identify opportunities for planned organizational change and development based on a systemic analysis of an organization’s processes, structures, and systems.
- MOL: Nonprofit Administration -Create systemic solutions through the application of nonprofit management skills and leadership competencies.
Use this GRADUATE COURSE SCHEDULE to choose an upcoming graduate course.
Connect With an Advisor