CoBeAc Camp & Retreat Center hosts distance students from Maranatha to bring an affordable Christian college education close to home in Houghton Lake, MI. Come live at CoBeAc while you take classes from Maranatha at the same time!
Quality Christian academics
- Bridge to Campus courses are taught by academically and spiritually qualified faculty to the same high standards as all Maranatha courses. Maranatha Baptist University is regionally accredited through the Higher Learning Commission. Course credits easily transfer to other schools.
Benefits of Camp CoBeAc
- Complete a year or more of college close to home while studying alongside other Maranatha students who share your beliefs.
- Be mentored in Christian living as you work and grow with CoBeAc's staff who care about helping you take the next step.
- Enjoy daily campus life, local church activities, and special collegiate events as you learn to minister to the needs of others.
- Complete regionally-accredited classes taught by Maranatha's qualified professors who will build your faith because they share your Christian worldview.
- Participate in Maranatha's classes taught virtually from Watertown, WI, using interactive HD technology.
- Tuition is only $3,500 a semester, and as a Maranatha student, you can apply for financial aid and avoid accumulating first-year college debt.
Enjoy two unique learning options
- Interactive HD Virtual Classes. Interact with other students via high-definition video conferencing systems. This innovative technology brings you into a real-time college classroom. Listen, speak, ask and answer questions, and get to know fellow students—all during a regular college class!
- Online Classes. Without specific meeting times, these flexible and engaging courses will bring students and faculty members together in a discussion forum as they interact with recorded lectures and course readings.
(subject to annual change)
|Cost per Semester (based on full-time load of 14-18 credits)|
|Room & Board||$2,500|
|Campus LIFE Fee||$750|
|One-time Assessment & Technology Fee||$100|
|Online Course Fee (if applicable)||$35/course|
PELL Grant is available up to $2,960 per semester based on federal determination, and other financial aid options are available.
- Part-time, over-time, and summer credits: $250/credit
- Part-time campus LIFE fee: $75/credit
- Science Course fee: $35/science credit