Undergraduate Degree Programs
We know you're busy, but that doesn't mean you don't have goals. Can we help get the education you want? By taking our online classes, you're not bound to the classroom. Our programs are biblical, flexible, and engaging.
Our online degrees have been designed to flexibly accept transfer credits. Contact an advisor for a preliminary evaluation of what you've already earned!
Your next step in the process is filling out our free application. If you have any questions along the way, we'd be happy to hear from you! We'll ask for just the basics up front, so don't worry about gathering a documented history of your life immediately.
Maranatha is accredited under the Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) of the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). AQIP emphasizes quality planning and process evaluation as keys to a successful, strong educational institution.
Accredited public, private, and Christian colleges and universities accept credits and degrees earned at Maranatha. Maranatha is listed in the Higher Education Directory printed for the United States Department of Education.
|Tuition (per credit)||$460|
|Comprehensive Fee (per course)||$35|
|Add/Drop Fee||$15 after course start|
|*One-time fee for degree-seeking students only|
- Grants & Loans. Our regional accreditation affords you the opportunity to take advantage of grant and loan programs. Grants--federal and state--are given based on financial need and do not need to be paid back. Loans are monies distributed by federal, state and private lenders. These monies must be paid back as determined by the lender. See Loan Repayment Programs or StudentLoans.gov for more information.
- Apply for Aid. Students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using MBU's school code of 016394 to become eligible for financial aid.
- Senior Discount. Students aged 55+ receive a 50% tuition discount!
Students are responsible for ordering and paying for their own textbooks/materials; however, the cost varies based on vendor, new/old, whether you keep them or re-sell them, etc.
Payment and refund policies are as follows:
- Tuition and fees are due in full at least 7 days prior to the beginning of each course.
- The Comprehensive Fee is non-refundable.
- Students who withdraw from a course will have tuition refunded based on the following schedule:
- Drop prior to start date: 100%
- Week 1: 75%
- Week 2: 50%
- Week 3: 25%
- Week 4+: 0%
- Exceptions to the refund policy are made for distance classes as required by statute for students completing coursework in certain states.