Come share in the excitement of Maranatha through the Destination MBU Road Trip! Destination MBU, a cost-effective and time-efficient experience, offers high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors an opportunity to see college life first-hand. Over the course of two days, Road Trip guests will live life as students of Maranatha without the academic responsibility.
Destination MBU will allow guests to see for themselves that MBU might be where God is leading them. Prospective students will find Maranatha to be a university which values the importance of a God-centered worldview in education and a high academic standard.
To reserve seats on the Destination MBU bus, please complete the registration below by November 6th. Upon completion of registration, you will receive a call from one of our Guest Relation Team members.
NOVEMBER 13TH - PICK UP LOCATIONS:
Colonial Christian School, Indianapolis, IN @ 8:00 AM EST
First Baptist Christian School, Danville, IL @ 9:30 AM CST
Marquette Manor Baptist Academy, Downers Grove, IL @ 12:30 PM CST
NOVEMBER 16TH -RETURN LOCATIONS:
Marquette Manor Baptist Academy, Downers Grove, IL @ 11:00 AM CST
First Baptist Christian School, Danville, IL @ 2:30 PM CST
Colonial Christian School, Indianapolis, IN @ 5:30 PM EST
- Experience residence hall life
- Enjoy a campus-wide scavenger hunt with prizes
- Attend our university dramatic production The Curious Savage
- Join our Student Body Council at an Ice Cream Social
- Tour campus
- Meet with athletic coaches & student-athletes
- Shop at the local outlet malls
- Attend chapel & visit classes
- Enjoy great food in our Dining Commons
- Meet with advisors in your area of interest
- Attend play practice and band and choir rehearsals
NEXT SPRING: OHIO ROAD TRIP! (APR 22-25, 2020)
- Transportation to and from campus
- 3 nights lodging
- 8 meals in the Dining Complex
- The exciting MBU Experience!
WHAT TO BRING:
- If you did not pay online, please have the $30 admittance fee.
- If you have not done so, please fill out the waivers using the button below. Students must have these filled out to go on the trip.
- Bring either a packed lunch or money for lunch on the road, as well as any spending money while you're here.
- Bring bedding (or sleeping bag), pillow, towels, personal toiletries, bible
- Postcard for your free latte from the Café!
WHAT TO WEAR:
You are a guest on campus and not required to adhere to student dress code guidelines. We encourage neat, appropriate, and modest attire.
On-Campus Students wear the following to class:
- Men- khakis, dress pants, collared shirt—polo, Oxford, etc.
- Women- skirts (jean included), nice top. After class students wear jeans, athletic pants, casual attire, etc.