DESTINATION MBU ROADTRIP
Date: December 1-3
Pick up on Thursday
At MBU all day Friday
Drop off on Saturday
Come share in the excitement of Maranatha through the Destination MBU Road Trip! Destination MBU, a cost-effective and time-efficient experience, offers high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors an opportunity to see college life first-hand. Over the course of the visit, Road Trip guests will live life as students of Maranatha without the academic responsibility.
Destination MBU will allow guests to see for themselves that MBU might be where God is leading them. Prospective students will find Maranatha to be a university which values the importance of a God-centered worldview in education and a high academic standard.
To reserve seats on the Destination MBU bus, please complete the registration below by November 18th. Upon completion of registration, you will receive a call from one of our Guest Relation Team members.
Looking to the Future
Destination MBU Spring 2023
Date: April 13-15
Fill out the registeration and waivers to let us know you are coming!
What to Expect
- Transportation to and from campus
- 2 nights lodging
- 4 meals in the Dining Complex
- The exciting MBU Experience!
COLLEGE UP CLOSE:
- Experience residence hall life
- Enjoy a campus-wide scavenger hunt with prizes
- Join our Student Body at an Ice Cream Social
- Attend the university dramatic production
- Tour campus
- Meet with athletic coaches & student-athletes
- Campus activities
- Attend chapel & visit classes
- Enjoy great food in our Dining Commons
- Meet with advisors in your area of interest
- Attend band and choir rehearsals
What to Bring
- If you did not pay online, please have the $35 admittance fee.
- If you have not done so, please fill out the waivers using the button below. Students must have these filled out to go on the trip.
- Bring either a packed lunch or money for lunch on the road, as well as any spending money while you’re here.
- Bring bedding (or sleeping bag), pillow, towels, personal toiletries, Bible
- Postcard for your free latte from the Café!
What to Wear
You are a guest on campus and not required to adhere to student dress code guidelines. We encourage neat, appropriate, and modest attire.
On-Campus Students wear the following to class:
- Men- khakis, dress pants, collared shirt—polo, Oxford, etc.
- Women- skirts (jean included), nice top.
After class students wear jeans, athletic pants, casual attire, etc.
7:00 p.m. – Arrive on Campus
7:15–8:00 p.m.- Ice Cream Social
8:15 p.m. – Orientation
8:30 p.m. – Move into dorm
10:00 p.m. – Dorm Devotions/Lock
7:15–8:05 a.m. – Orchestra/Band
8:45–10:00 a.m. – VIP Breakfast
10:30- 11:20 a.m. – Campus Tour
11:30 a.m.–2:20 p.m. – Visit Classes/ Lunch
1:00–2:00 p.m. – Coffee with Mrs. M
2:30–3:20 p.m. – Choir Rehearsals
3:30–4:00 p.m. – Scavenger Hunt
4:00–4:30 p.m. – Meet with Professors
4:30-5:30 p.m. – Free Time
5:30–6:00 p.m. – Dinner
6:30-9:00 p.m. – A Christmas Carol
11:00 p.m. – Dorm Lock
8:00–9:00 a.m. – Breakfast/Check-Out/Depart
GUESTS MUST SIGN & SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING WAIVERS PRIOR TO ARRIVING ON CAMPUS