Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
“Morris’s latest book fills a gaping hole in the shelf of New Testament commentaries. At last we have a work on Matthew that is worthy to take its place beside the major studies on the other Gospels. Its thoroughness, clarity, and theological sensitivity will make it a treasured resource for all students of the Bible.–David Allan Hubbvard, Fuller Theological Seminary.” – Amazon.com
Here are some other books on Matthew that might interest you.
- .Matthew. The New American Commentary. Blomberg, Craig L
- Commentary on Matthew.Broadus, John A.
- Matthew 1-12. The Expositor’s Bible Commentary.Carson, D. A.
Matthew 13-28. The Expositor’s Bible Commentary. Carson, D. A.
- Matthew. Moody Gospel Commentary. Glasscock, Ed.
- The Gospel of Matthew: The King is Coming (21st Century Biblical Commentary Series). Hindson, Ed and James Borland.
- Behold the King: A Study of Matthew. Toussaint, Stanley.