Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- The Epistle to the Hebrews. Kent, Homer A., Jr.
“Dr. Kent’s commentary on Hebrews is an extensive work that is geared not exclusively for the student or the scholar, but the average parishioner as well. He begins each of the three sections (Doctrinal Discussion, Practical Exhortations, Personal Instructions) with the author’s own literal translation. He takes the reader well beyond the well-known “heroes of the faith” passages into a discovery of the grand argument of the book and its stirring challenge to believers.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other books on Hebrews that you might be interested in
- Hebrews 1-8. Word Biblical Commentary. Lane, William L.
- Hebrews 9-13. Word Biblical Commentary. Lane, William L.
- The Message of Hebrews. The Bible Speaks Today. Brown, Raymond.
- A Commentary on the Epistle to the Hebrews. Hughes, Philip E.
- Hebrews: An Anchor for the Soul. Volume 1. Preaching the Word. Hughes, R. Kent.
- Hebrews: An Anchor for the Soul. Volume 2. Preaching the Word. Hughes, R. Kent.
- Hebrews. NIV Application Commentary. Guthrie, George.