Maranatha Guest Suites
Location: House 1 (just west of main campus entrance)
Check-In: After 3 p.m.
Check-Out: By noon
Availability: Call Guest Relations (920-206-2370)
- No pets allowed
- Local and toll-free calling access not available.
- Upon request, a crib (Pack ‘n Play) is available in the lower level storage closet.
- Upon request, two extra mattresses are available in the lower level storage closet.
- Located upstairs in a common area for use by guests in both suites.
- Includes a table with three chairs, a microwave, a refrigerator, apartment-size stove, and a coffee pot (coffee in cabinet).
- May be used by recruiters for recruitment gatherings if staying in a suite
Maranatha Faculty and Staff: If you would like to reserve the suite for a guest speaker, please contact Guest Relations.
Graduate Module Students: The Bible Department secretary can coordinate putting graduate students in a Guest Suite during a module, based on availability and interest. The cost of $60 a night would be divided among the number of men who stay. Most graduate modules require four nights, so $240 would be divided by the number of men staying. Suite II comfortably sleeps four individuals, and Suite I three. If you are interested in this option, please contact the Bible Department secretary.
- Area Hotels
- Dorms: Prospective undergraduate students (9th grade and above) visiting campus may stay in the dorms for a maximum of two nights. They will also receive three free meal tickets for our delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet-style meals.