The Digital Media Marketing major is designed to prepare you to become a manager with specialized knowledge in communications and media skills. This program helps you combine marketing philosophy with practical skills in web design, photography, videography, and desktop publishing.
"This is a great opportunity for business majors to get sound marketing theory and also gain the technology and communication skills for application of those concepts." - Dr. Corey Pfaffe
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of marketing terminology and concepts.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to solve marketing problems.
- Students will demonstrate skills in written and oral communication.
- Students will demonstrate expertise in using technology.
- Students will demonstrate Christian character and application of Biblical principles.
Suggested Course Schedule
- Intro. to Business & Management (3)
- Computer Applications (3)
- Old Testament Survey (3)
- English Composition 1 (3)
- Intro. to Online Communications (3)
Total Credits: 15
- New Testament Survey (3)
- The Modern World (3)
- Principles of Marketing (3)
- English Composition (3)
- Fundamentals of Public Speaking (2)
- Music Elective (2)
Total Credits: 16
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Digital Media Marketing
Potential Career Fields
- Advertising manager or designer
- Promotions/PR manager in traditional and digital media
- Brand manager
- Campaign developer
- Social media manager
- Web designer
*Some careers and employment positions require graduate degrees, specialized training, or additional certification and licenses.
MBU Program Faculty
Meet some of the people in who lead this program
Doctoral Candidate, Regent University
BM, Graduate School of Banking, University of Madison
BS Business Management, Cardinal Stritch University
DBA, Walden University
MBA, Syracuse University
BS, Montana State University
CPA, CGMA, and CDFM-A
BS Architecture, Lawrence Technological University