Finish your Bachelor’s degree 100% online!
Maranatha offers our Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies online to provide a pathway for students from a wide variety of collegiate backgrounds to complete their undergraduate education.
The interdisciplinary nature of this degree offers tremendous flexibility in course choices. Degree completion with MBU assures future employers that graduates are trained in biblical knowledge and hold advanced skills in communication and critical thinking, as well as additional training in one or two concentrations.
Interdisciplinary graduates can communicate with people of varying backgrounds and adapt to changing environments, making them highly valued by employers. Recent graduates work in exciting fields like local government, criminal justice, education, and ministry. Others use this degree completion program as a pathway toward seminary and graduate studies.
Call us today for a free consultation (920-206-2323).
- Be at least 23 years of age.
- Have completed at least 60 hours with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 from an approved institution of higher learning. (Qualified educational and training experiences may fulfill up to 12 credits. Students will need to submit a portfolio.)
- Submit a formal application to enroll in the program. There is no fee associated with the application.
- Mail your transcripts to Maranatha.
- Note: you may take up to 12 credits as a guest student without officially enrolling in the program, though you will not be eligible for financial aid until fully admitted.
- Complete a minimum of 30 hours from Maranatha, earning at least 24 of the last 30 hours from Maranatha.
- Earn a minimum of C- in major component courses.
- Complete a minimum of 128 hours with a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Complete 24 credits of 300-400 level courses.
- Download the worksheet as a PDF.
All students interested in financial aid while doing degree completion must complete the FAFSA Application, using the code 016394 for Maranatha. Students who have not completed an undergraduate degree would still have grant options available if they qualify for Financial Aid.
Students must. . .
- Complete the Maranatha Online admissions process.
- Be financially eligible per the US Department of Education, determined based on FAFSA
The amount of the award is determined by the federal government, and certain types of financial aid require a minimum number of credit hours to be taken per semester.
Program Requirements at a Glance
In addition to fulfilling the 31 credits of the Liberal Arts Core, 24 credits of the Biblical Studies Core, and 37 credits of Open Electives, students will complete their major in one of the following ways:
|Option 1: Single Concentration||36|
|Option 2: Two Concentrations (18+ credits each)||36|