- Guest Students (high school dual-enrollment, those not seeking a degree, etc.)
- Complete the Online Guest Student Application
- Within 2 business days, you will receive an email with instructions on how to register, make payment, etc.
- Degree-seeking Students
- Complete the Online Undergraduate Programs Application.
- Submit the FAFSA application if you plan to use financial aid, and select Maranatha using our school code of 016394 .
- Have official transcripts sent from your high school and any postsecondary institutions to (note: you can be admitted with unofficial transcripts, but no credits will be transferred in until official copies are received):
745 West Main Street
Watertown, WI 53094
- Once you have been admitted, you will be contacted by Admissions and your advisor with instructions on how to register, make payment, etc.
- Contact your advisor (email@example.com) if you would like an initial evaluation of any unofficial transcripts you already have or to answer other questions.
Once you complete an application (as guest student or for program) you will be sent an email within 48 business hours, allowing you to log into my.mbu.edu to register for your course(s). View current course offerings.
Only undergraduate programs designated as online programs may be completed fully online. These include the Bible Certificate; associate degrees in applied science, Bible, business management, criminal justice, digital media, and health science; and bachelor degrees in Interdisciplinary Studies and Bible.
Maranatha does not engage in unlawful discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, age, physical disability, ancestry, or national origin. The commitment not to discriminate in the University’s services, education programs, or employment practices extends to all applicants for admissions and employment, as required by Title IX and applicable law. Some programs maintain additional requirements for program acceptance. Where applicable, those standards are clearly stated and published. All concerns relating to discrimination can be directed to: Title IX Coordinator, 745 West Main Street, Watertown, WI 53094 (920-206-2305), or to TitleIXCoordinator@mbu.edu