Thank you for your interest in Maranatha Online! See the step-by-step processes below for how your admissions process will work.
- Guest Students (high school dual-enrollment, those not seeking a degree, etc.)
- Complete the Online Guest Student Application
- Within 2 business days, you will receive an email with instructions on how to register, make payment, etc.
- Degree-seeking Students
- Complete the Online Undergraduate Programs Application.
- Submit the FAFSA application if you plan to use financial aid, and select Maranatha using our school code of 016394 .
- Have official transcripts sent from your high school and any postsecondary institutions to (note: you can be admitted with unofficial transcripts, but no credits will be transferred in until official copies are received):
745 West Main Street
Watertown, WI 53094
- Within 2 business days of submitting your application, the references you listed will receive an email reference form. Please ask them to be watching for it and to check their spam filters if they don’t see it. If, after 2 business days, they have not received it, please contact the Online & Distance Learning office (email@example.com) to have them re-sent.
- Once you have been admitted, you will be contacted by Admissions and your advisor with instructions on how to register, make payment, etc.
- Contact your advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like an initial evaluation of any unofficial transcripts you already have or to answer other questions.