Thank you for your interest in Maranatha Online! See the step-by-step processes below for how your admissions process will work.
- Guest Students (high school dual-enrollment, those not seeking a degree, etc.)
- Complete the Online Guest Student Application
- Within 2 business days, you will receive an email with instructions on how to register, make payment, etc.
- Degree-seeking Students
- Complete the Online Undergraduate Programs Application.
- Submit the FAFSA application if you plan to use financial aid, and select Maranatha using our school code of 016394 .
- Have official transcripts sent from your high school and any postsecondary institutions to (note: you can be admitted with unofficial transcripts, but no credits will be transferred in until official copies are received):
745 West Main Street
Watertown, WI 53094
- Once you have been admitted, you will be contacted by Admissions and your advisor with instructions on how to register, make payment, etc.
- Contact your advisor (email@example.com) if you would like an initial evaluation of any unofficial transcripts you already have or to answer other questions.