The AA in Humanities (64 credits) is designed as a general studies degree, best serving those seeking to earn an associate's degree on their way to a bachelor's program. The flexible nature of the curriculum allows students to customize it to best meet their future plans. It is also a great fit for high school students wanting to complete an associate's degree through dual enrollment.
Continue your studies with one of our online bachelor's degrees or transition to a Main Campus program. All associate's degree courses may count up to your bachelor's program. Contact an advisor to learn more!
- Computer Applications (BUMI 165)
- General Psychology (HUPS 131)
- Fundamentals of Public Speaking (CASP 111)
- The Modern World (HUHI 130)
- Writing Elective (HUEN 236 or 237)
- General Electives (12 credits)