The BS in Interdisciplinary Studies (128 credits) is designed to provide students with maximum flexibility, offered 100% online.
The major is ideal for the student who already has a significant number of credits completed (transfer in up to 98) or would like a customized course of study.
Ready for more?
Explore the Bachelor's-Master's Pathway
By taking graduate or Seminary courses while enrolled as an undergraduate, you can meet requirements for both this program and a future graduate-level degree. You could graduate with as few as 3 credits left to finish your MA in Bible or other Seminary degree, complete almost half of the Master of Education, or up to a 1/3 of the Master of Organizational Leadership. Contact us to learn more about this exciting option!
- Customized Major (36 credits)
- Open Electives / Minor (37 credits)
- Liberal Arts Core (31 credits)
- Biblical Studies Core (24 credits)
|Tuition (per credit)||$420|
|Comprehensive Fee (per course)||$35|
|Add/Drop Fee||$15 after course start|
|*One-time fee for degree-seeking students only|
- Grants & Loans. Our regional accreditation affords you the opportunity to take advantage of grant and loan programs. Grants--federal and state--are given based on financial need and do not need to be paid back. Loans are monies distributed by federal, state and private lenders. These monies must be paid back as determined by the lender. See Loan Repayment Programs or StudentLoans.gov for more information.
- Apply for Aid. Students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using MBU's school code of 016394 to become eligible for financial aid.
- Senior Discount. Students aged 55+ receive a 50% tuition discount!
Payment and refund policies are as follows:
- Tuition and fees are due in full at least 7 days prior to the beginning of each course.
- The Comprehensive Fee is non-refundable.
- Students who withdraw from a course will have tuition refunded based on the following schedule:
- Drop prior to start date: 100%
- Week 1: 75%
- Week 2: 50%
- Week 3: 25%
- Week 4+: 0%
- Exceptions to the refund policy are made for distance classes as required by statute for students completing coursework in certain states.
Maranatha is accredited under the Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) of the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). AQIP emphasizes quality planning and process evaluation as keys to a successful, strong educational institution.
Accredited public, private, and Christian colleges and universities accept credits and degrees earned at Maranatha. Maranatha is listed in the Higher Education Directory printed for the United States Department of Education.
Study TUITION-FREE when you use military Tuition Assistance!
Our online tuition pricing matches the maximum allowable amount that your military Tuition Assistance will cover—currently $250 per credit hour. That means active duty servicemembers can earn undergraduate, graduate, and Seminary level degrees with no out-of-pocket tuition!
We are approved to use Tuition Assistance, GI Bill, and all other forms of federal aid.
Interact with other students via high-definition video conferencing systems. This innovative technology brings you into a real-time college classroom. Listen, speak, ask and answer questions, and get to know fellow students—all during a regular college class!