Study TUITION-FREE when you use military Tuition Assistance!
See details at the bottom of the page.
We want to help get the education you need in a simple way. By taking our online classes, you're not bound to the classroom. Our programs are biblical, flexible, and engaging.
Maranatha signed the DoD Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding. This means we'll treat you fairly and accept credits earned with your military training. Order your Joint Service Transcript (Army/Navy/Marines/Coast Guard) or CCAF transcript (Air Force) today and see how close you already are!
Free Planning Tools
- College Scorecard - This is a planning tool and resource to assist prospective students and their families as they evaluate options in selecting a school.
- College Navigator - This is a consumer tool that provides school information to include tuition and fees, retention and graduation rates, use of financial aid, student loan default rates and features a cost calculator and school comparison tool.
- Financial Aid Shopping Sheet. This is a model aid award letter designed to simplify the information that prospective students receive about costs and financial aid so they can easily compare institutions and make informed decisions about where to attend school.
- Paying For College. This tool can be used by prospective students to enter the names of up to three schools and receive detailed financial information on each one and to enter actual financial aid award information.
|Cost per credit hour||$250 (2017-2018 TA rate)|
|Comprehensive Fee per course||$35|
|Add/Drop Fee||$15 after course start|
|*One-time fee for degree-seeking students only|
Our online tuition pricing matches the maximum allowable amount that your military Tuition Assistance will cover—currently $250 per credit hour. That means active duty servicemembers can earn undergraduate, graduate, and Seminary level degrees with no out-of-pocket tuition!
We are approved to use Tuition Assistance, GI Bill, and all other forms of federal aid.
- Grants & Loans. Our regional accreditation affords you the opportunity to take advantage of grant and loan programs. Grants--federal and state--are given based on financial need and do not need to be paid back. Loans are monies distributed by federal, state and private lenders. These monies must be paid back as determined by the lender. See Loan Repayment Programs or StudentLoans.gov for more information.
- Senior Discount. Students aged 55+ are eligible for a 50% tuition discount.
- Apply for Aid. Students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to become eligible for financial aid.
Students are responsible for ordering and paying for their own textbooks/materials; however, the cost varies based on vendor, new/old, whether you keep them or re-sell them, etc.
Payment and refund policies are as follows:
- Tuition and fees are due in full at least 7 days prior to the beginning of each course.
- The Comprehensive Fee is non-refundable.
- Students who withdraw from a course will have tuition refunded based on the following schedule:
- Drop prior to start date: 100%
- Week 1: 75%
- Week 2: 50%
- Week 3: 25%
- Week 4+: 0%
- Exceptions to the refund policy are made for distance classes as required by statute for students completing coursework in certain states.
Maranatha is accredited under the Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) of the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). AQIP emphasizes quality planning and process evaluation as keys to a successful, strong educational institution.
Accredited public, private, and Christian colleges and universities accept credits and degrees earned at Maranatha. Maranatha is listed in the Higher Education Directory printed for the United States Department of Education.