Marantha Baptist University partners with the National Institute of Family and Life Advocates (NIFLA) to offer tuition discounts on graduate courses to NIFLA affiliated pregnancy center staff.
MBU GRADUATE PROGRAMS
MBU’s online graduate programs prepare leaders of organizations in different fields including business, education and ministry. Find a complete list of the MBU graduate programs HERE.
NIFLA TUITION BENEFIT
- 50% reduced tuition benefit to NIFLA affiliated pregnancy center staff enrolled in a graduate online program through MBU.
NIFLA DIRECTOR’S TRACK COMPLETERS
- In addition to the 50% tuition benefit, successful completers of the NIFLA Director Track Training may be granted 3 graduate credits by Maranatha Baptist University.
- Successful completion of NIFLA Director Track Training program.
- Admittance to an MBU graduate program.
- Registration in the MBU Nonprofit Administration Seminar course.
- Payment of the $99 seminar course fee.
- Passing score on the Nonprofit Administration Seminar paper. This 5-7 page paper will require you to reflect on your learning in the NIFLA Director Track Training.
- Complete this FREE application to an MBU graduate program.
- Complete the NIFLA Affiliate Scholarship form below.
NIFLA Affiliate Scholarship