Teaching and Leading Scholarship

The Teaching and Leading Scholarship is available for students employed in full-time vocational ministry who wish to pursue a Master of Education in Teaching and Learning (MEd), a Master of Organizational Leadership (MOL), or a Graduate Certificate in English, History, Special Education, or Leadership.

The Teaching & Leading Scholarship is externally funded through Eternal Vision, a non-profit ministry devoted to teaching biblical stewardship and helping Christian ministries build endowments to improve quality. The scholarship covers approximately 50 percent of the cost of tuition, reducing tuition costs to $210 per credit hour.

Candidates for the Teaching and Leading Scholarship include teachers and administrators in Christian schools, youth pastors, home educators, missionaries, pastors, those serving in Bible-based Christian ministry non-profit organizations. To see if you qualify, please call 920.206.2323 or email us.

For MEd and MOL students, the scholarship is guaranteed through August 1st, 2020 (Summer Session B). Apply now for the scholarship by completing the form below.

Apply for the Scholarship

  • Ministry Information

  • Term Information

  • Each student must apply for a scholarship before each fall and spring semester in order to receive the scholarship for that billing period. If you have not already done so, please apply for the MEd or MOL Program using the standard application.