MASTER OF ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP
MASTER OF ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP
Maranatha Baptist University’s Master of Organizational Leadership degree will strengthen your God-given leadership abilities and increase your knowledge of the business dynamics in organizations of all sizes. You will become part of a community that provides a forum to exchange ideas and form connections with other professionals from around the world.
The MOL provides graduate-level preparation for leaders of organizations in different fields, including business, education, and ministry. All content is taught from a biblical worldview and covers subjects such as budgetary and financial management, communication, organizational change, ethics, and human resource management.
The available online environment provides for universal participation and mutual exchange while allowing flexibility for life schedules, employment obligations, and ministry commitments
AVAILABLE SPECIALIZATIONS & COURSE SCHEDULE
- Develop God-honoring servant leadership
- Open doors to new career opportunities
- Online classes are offered year-round with six start dates per year
- Our competitive pricing makes the program feasible and affordable.
- The Teaching & Leading Scholarship is available for those employed in full-time Christian ministry.
- Our graduate programs are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- HR Management
- Ministry Leadership
- Educational Leadership
- Research in Training and Development
- Federal, state, and local government administration
Some careers and employment positions require specialized training or additional certificates and licenses. If you are pursuing a certification or endorsement through a state or alternative accrediting agency (such as AACS or ACSI), please contact that organization to verify that this program meets the specified requirements.
- MOL 505 – Theological & Historical Found. of Org. Leadership
- MOL 515 – Organizational Behavior
- MOL 520 – Organizational Communication
- MOL 525 – Methods of Organizational Research
- MOL 530 – Strategic Leadership & Organizational Change
- MOL 575 – Operations and Project Management
- MOL 600 – Organizational Leadership Capstone
Your degree. On your schedule.
Meet Your Faculty
DR. JEFF DROST
Program Director, Professor
PhD in Org. Leadership, Regent University
MS in Banking, University of Wisconsin – Madison
MS in Management, Cardinal Stritch University
BS in Management, Cardinal Stritch University
DR. TRACY FOSTER
DBA in Accounting, Walden University
MBA in Organization & Management, Syracuse University
BSBA in Accounting, Montana State University – Billings
DR. BETHANY HAGER
JD (Columbia Law School)
BA in Pre-Law (Bob Jones University)
DR. LEO CARLSON
PhD in Business Administration & Business Intelligence, Capella University
MS in Information Security, Capella University
BS in Information Technology, Kaplan University
DR. KEVIN MONTNEY
JD, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
BS in Recreation Management, Arizona State University
DR. JUDITH LEARY
PhD in Higher Education Administration (Bowling Green State University)
MS in Criminal Justice (Bowling Green State University)
MA in Ministry (Piedmont International University)
BS in Radio & Television Broadcasting (Bob Jones University)
Maranatha’s Graduate Assistant program provides compensation to help graduate students complete a master’s degree.
Learn more about our Teaching and Leading Scholarship available to graduate students employed in full-time vocational ministry.
Explore our Graduate Catalog for further information on the MOL and our other graduate programs.
Connect With an Advisor